Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SPOTLIGHT ON: Chelle Owen




I was born and raised in North Platte Nebraska. I met my husband in high school and we dated for a couple of years before he went off to basic training and I went off to college. My husband ended up being stationed in Omaha Nebraska and I transferred schools to Omaha. I graduated college with a bachelors in biology and that summer after graduation we were married. We lived in Omaha for a few years where I worked as the Loss Prevention Manager for Von Maur department stores. I also went to graduate school and graduated with my masters in forensic science in the behavioral sciences. Then we were both ready for a change and we put in for the assignment to GK. We have been here for two years now. We were blessed with a baby boy this past August and we are enjoying every minute with him. In my free time I enjoy outdoor activities, playing sports, golfing, snowboarding, and shopping.




Living here in GK has been a fun and exciting assignment. It has given me the opportunity to travel and see the world! Being able to live in Europe for a few years is a once and a lifetime opportunity and I plan on taking advantage of every minute I have here. In April we are planning a trip to Spain and this summer we are planning on taking a cruise to the Greek Isles.



Many people here don’t know that I worked loss prevention where I monitored and apprehended shoplifters. I miss the excitement and the rush of apprehending and questioning suspects.



Jennifer, I don’t want to be a superhero! I am not creative enough to come up with one.

No comments: