Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spotlight ON: Rebekah "The Clone" Lindholm




Hi, I'm Rebekah Lindholm from Edmond, Oklahoma. I have been married to Scott for almost 14 years and we have one son, Brycen who is in Kindergarten. Before arriving in GK we were stationed at Tinker AFB and soon we will be going back there. We have also been stationed at Dyess AFB in Abilene, TX. Certainly not a surprise, GK has been the most exciting assignment. In my spare time I love traveling, wine tasting and spending time with friends.




Living here in GK has been...the best experience ever. I consider the last three years to have been a vacation, it doesn't get any better than this!!! I've got to travel to places I never would have dreamed of in a million years and then some. My favorite place has to be Tuscany with Paris coming in a close second; I'd move to either place in a heartbeat. I've meet some really goods friends, that I would never have met had we not moved here and I'm thankful for that.




One fact not commonly not known about me would be...this is silly, but I can fold the outside of my ear into the inside. I really would have to demonstrate, but that is the best way to explain it; it is a little odd. My husband says I should go on Dave Letterman's stupid human tricks, haha!!


If I had a superhero power it would be...to be able to clone myself. I work part-time and my son is always asking me to be with him at school when I'm at work. Cloning myself would allow me to be everywhere I wanted to be at any time. Then I could also send my clone to the grocery store which is my least favorite chore.

No comments: