Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spotlight On: Erin Ferguson


Hello!!! I am Erin Ferguson and my home is the beautiful state of Colorado!! I love being outdoors and enjoy running, cycling, and skiing! We have lived in Germany for about 6 months now and are really enjoying all the travels and adventures that come with living overseas! Still need to hang pictures on the wall, but I have three years to do that- right!? We were in Panama City, Florida before we came to GK. We are kid free and hope to keep it that way for a while, although we have tons of nieces and nephews that we love to spoil! To keep myself busy over here I am work-ing on my MBA as well as having a job at Schinnen! I love to scrap book and make cards when I have the time! When I am not studying or working and Alec is home we love to go for long bike rides or take day trips to new places in the area!
I look forward to meeting each of you and getting to know you over the next three years!!!
Three things I need to be happy:
Running Shoes
Cards to write in and mail
Girlfriends/Family

If I could be anywhere in the world, it would be...

In Orlando, FL chasing my beautiful nephews around with my sister!!! Or in Colorado skiing with my dad!!

The craziest thing I’ve ever done is...

X-rated… Sorry!
[I have to say… now we’re all just curious and likely to ask you about it! :) ]

The top 5 places I like to go or things I like to do around GK are...

1. Going on bike rides around Tuddern with my hubby
2. Eating at Dolly Dimples in Sittard
3. Going out in Maastricht on the weekends
4. SnoWorld
5. Going to Kik to see what I can get for €1


No comments: