Sunday, November 30, 2008

SPOTLIGHT ON: Randi "Travelocity Woman" Chambers


Hi I'm Randi Chambers. I grew up on a Ranch outside a little town in South Dakota. When I say little I mean little the postal town has a population of 8 people and the bigger town has only about 700! I spent most of my summers on the back of a horse riding around the Badlands with my older sister Jonnie. Because we lived so far out I went to a Christian boarding school for high school.

I was a nanny in Oklahoma to four kids, which is where I met my wonderful husband John. We got engaged in January of 2007 the night before he left to come here. We were married in July of 2007 and I came back here with him.
John and I just had our first son, Brenden John, on October 2nd of this year. It has been so much fun watching how fast he is growing! I can't wait to see what else is in store for us while we are here.
In my spare time, which I don't have much of lately, I love to be with friends. I love playing sports and I really miss riding horses. I would love to do alot more traveling and see as many places as I can while I'm here.

(Finish the sentence) Living here in GK has been…
Hard at times but I'm getting used to being in a different country.

Name one fact that is not commonly known about you.
I haven't lived in my parents house since I was 14, but that is just because I went to a boarding school.

If you were a superhero, what would your name be and what type of power would you have?
I don't know what my name would be because I'm not good a coming up with witty names but I'd want to have the power to snap my fingers and be anywhere I wanted to. That would definitely cut down on the expensive plane tickets.

No comments: