Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spotlight ON: Stephanie "100 percent" Mittuch

My name is Stephanie Mittuch, and I am the advisor for AWGK. Although February is my birthday month, I’m not real thrilled with all the gray hairs on my head that are a testimony to the passing years. I keep telling myself that I’m like a fine French wine, I get better with age! My life is a never ending river leading through places where I meet the most interesting people and do the most incredible things. Since joining the military many years ago, my family has been stationed more than nine different places. I look forward to every move because there’s always something or somebody new and interesting to discover. I guess I like change and seek it out. I have two wonderful teenage boys--at least they’re wonderful today! My husband astounds me by loving this flawed creature that I am. I love to read, quilt, teach, chat with friends, explore, and live in our wondrous world!


Secondly, here are just a few more silly questions we would like for you to answer.

1.(Finish the sentence) Living here in GK has been…a joy. I have met the most wonderful people!

2.Name one fact that is not commonly known about you. I write poetry. . .

3.If you were a superhero, what would your name be and what type of power would you have? I’m not sure what name I would pick, but my special ability would be that I would have enough time and energy to do everything I want/need to do and do it very well. So, I could give one hundred percent to all aspects of my life—family, work, self, friends, etc. That would make me more than the mere humble human than I am today.

No comments: