Friday, November 6, 2009

Spotlight on Amber Hudock


My name is Amber Hudock and I have lived here in Germany for about 8 months. My husband, Patrick, and I are both from northern Virginia and grew up right around Washington D.C. We met in high school and then he attended the Naval Academy while I went to the University of Virginia to earn degrees in Anthropology and Archaeology. We began dating near the end of college and have now been married for 5 years and have a 2 year old son named Brennan. We also have two long-haired chihuahuas; Bexar and Rocky. We were lucky to have been stationed at beautiful Whidbey Island, WA for the last three years and have also been stationed in Texas and Florida (twice!). We are enjoying living in Europe and the time is already going by too quickly. My hobbies include reading, playing the French horn, and running.

Name 3 things you need to have to be happy.: books, music, peanut M&Ms
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be and why?: At Gere-a-Deli in Anacortes, WA because I am in sandwich withdrawal here and theirs are the best!

No comments: